The properties known as: Bryniau Pell and Hill Cottage, Crai is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by the owner Mrs Liz Matthews to the guest.
1. To make a booking guests must complete and return the appropriate booking form (supplied by the owner) together with a deposit of 20% of the full cost of the rental.
2. Enquiries through the website abercottages.com are regarded as provisional bookings and will be kept for a maximum of two weeks after which time if the guest has not supplied a completed booking form the cottage will again become available.
3. Full payment is due 6 weeks before the commencement of the rental period.
In the event that full payment does not reach the owner by the due date, the owner has the right to cancel the booking and re-let the property.
4. The guest making the booking certifies that he/she is over 18 years of age and has read and agreed the terms and conditions on behalf of themselves and all other members of their party over the age of 18 years.
5. The guest must inform the owner of any special requirements on booking.
6. The owner reserves the right to refuse a booking if they deem the property not suitable to meet the needs of an individual.
7. The owner of the property does not offer cancellation insurance cover, and the guest is strongly urged to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance to cover the period of their stay.
8. The rental period shall commence at 15.30 hrs. on the day of arrival and end at 10.00 hrs. on the day of departure. The owner will not be obliged to offer accommodation before the time stated, and the guest will not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated. Please note during the Covid-19 crisis these times have changed to occupation may commence at 18.00 hrs and guests should depart by 09.00 hrs.
9. The maximum number of people to reside in the property must not exceed the number stated on our website.
10. The guest agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and its contents, and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period.
11. The guests (here meaning all of the persons over the age of 18) agrees to pay for any losses or damage to the property or contents (including the soiling of beds, bedding, carpets and soft furnishings), however caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded).
12. The client must report to the owner without delay, any defects in the property or break down of appliances in the property.
13. Dogs are welcome in the property where specified on the website. They are charged at £10.00 per pet per booking. The payment should be made at the time of the booking. Pets are only accepted under the strict understanding:
• That they are never left alone in the property.
• That they are kept under control at all times.
• That the guest brings bedding and food bowls for their pets.
• That they are not permitted in the bedrooms or on furniture.
• All pets are up to date with their flea and worm treatments.
• That the guest accepts full responsibility for their pet and its actions (e.g. cleaning up mess etc.).
• Failure to comply with any of these points will lead to additional charges being incurred by the guest.
14. We also remind guests that this is a working farm, all children must be supervised at all times with no one entering the farmyard, livery yard or farm buildings unless accompanied by a member of the owner’s family. All dogs must be kept on a lead except when in their own garden and where possible, kept well away from livestock.