The cottages are on a 200 acre working hill farm with little or no level ground.
The nearest bus stop is approximately 2miles away. Collection and drop off can be arranged from bus or train station.
We are 7 miles from the nearest village (Sennybridge) with shop, pubs and garages and 15 miles from small towns of Brecon and Llandovery.
Parking: Adjacent to property on large gravel/small stones.
Entrances: Entrance is on level through a stable door or via patio door up two steps from parking area.
- Entrance level with lino flooring, small cloakroom with toilet and basin.
- Down one step to open plan living area – Kitchen, dining and sitting room.
- Real wood floors, not level. Furniture may be moved or taken out if required.
- Up wooden stairs with half landing to first floor, wooden floors throughout.
- Bathroom with toilet, basin and bath with shower over.
- Double bedroom with ability to move or remove furniture is required.
- Good sized twin bedroom with ability to move furniture if required.
- Nursery with cot and cotbed.
- To one end of the living room in a French window with access onto raised patio area and two steps down to driveway.
- Enclosed garden with play area, grassed area for games accessed via bank from drive.
- 220 acres of space. Please ask for best location for free-run area for guide dogs as this varies from week to week depending on livestock.
- Non of the farm is level and there are two streams running through the farm but there are inclined walks.
Hill/Top of the Lane Cottage
Entrances: The front entrance is up a flight of four steps with hand rail. There are two further entrances to there rear of the property both level from the gravel garden.
- Kitchen, hallway and garden room all have flagstoned or slate tiled floor. The remained of the ground floor had oak flooring.
- There is a galley styled kitchen with large dining room with sun room. Furniture may be removed if required.
- On the ground floor there is a wet room complete with grab rails and disabled toilet.
- The lounge is large with comfortable furniture which may be moved or removed if required.
- There is a bright garden room with plenty of room for furniture to be moved if required.
- There is a straight stair which is carpeted and has hand rail.
- The first floor is carpeted throughout apart from the bathroom.
- The double room is roomy, furniture may be removed if required.
- Two further rooms are smaller.
- The bathroom has a walk-in in shower with hand rail.
- There is a grassed area to the front of the property which is surrounded by grassland.
- Useful telephone numbers are available in each cottage there is mobile reception for Orange/EE only
- We live on site and if there are any questions please ask and we are happy to help as much as possible – it is amazing what we know about scooter spare parts etc.